- Meditoons™ is an educational tool.
- Meditoons™ simplifies the pathophysiology of disease through animation.
- Most videos are under 1 minute.
- Ideal for Emergency Room discussions and physician office education.
- Meditoons™ are without audio, allowing for a personalized narrative.
- Appropriate for middle, high school, college, nursing and some medical school classes.
- Available as an App for phones and tablets running iOS, Android or Windows Phone.
- Videos are also playable on desktop computers via the Meditoons.com website or Youtube.
- Currently being used daily in over 145 countries.
Please contact us with ideas that might help improve and broaden our scope.
Meditoons was conceived and produced by
Dr. Ralph D Pearlman, MD FASCRS.
Chairman of Colon and Rectal Surgery Providence Hospital Southfield, Michigan.
The art was created by Chris Scalf.
The animations were created by David Witt.
D.Witt Art Studio, Novi Michigan