- Meditoons™ is a free educational tool ideal for Telehealth.
- Meditoons™ simplifies the pathophysiology of gastrointestinal disease through animation and handouts.
- Ideal for Emergency Room discussions and physician office education.
- Meditoons™ are without audio, allowing for a personalized narrative.
- Appropriate for middle, high school, college, nursing and some medical school classes.
- Currently being used daily in over 145 countries.
Please contact us with ideas that might help improve and broaden our scope.
Meditoons was conceived and produced by
Dr. Ralph D Pearlman, MD FASCRS.
Chairman of Colon and Rectal Surgery Providence Hospital Southfield, Michigan.
The art was created by Chris Scalf.
The animations were created by David Witt.
D.Witt Art Studio, Novi Michigan